Friday 5 October 2012

Big Blog Backlog!

An odd thing. I once struggled to blog due to the apparent lack of content, walking to the shed every day, packing LEDs into bags and walking back again. Seemed that there wasn't so much to talk about back then. Oh how things have changed. Now I'm a tad busier with life in general but with work there's so much going on now! Lots of new products, lots of events to write about, so much so that there is currently a creative log jam going on in my head. First I want to write about EMF Camp, then my trip to New York to the Open Hardware Summit, then to Adafruit HQ, then to Maker Faire! I could even write about my trip to the New York Museum Of Modern Art in search of my coffee machine and the merry White Rabbit chase that it gave me amongst the Monets and Van Goghs.



Lets see what comes out first...

No comments: