Sunday 11 October 2009

Where phenoptix starts and Ben ends.

Having been phenoptix, the name of my LED business, on all manner of forums for about 6 years now it feels like my business identity is also my own. phenoptix (always lower case) has a number of online outlets for my opinions but as phenoptix, the legal business entity, grows I (Ben) feel that I should actually use some of these same outlets for my own personal feelings rather than channel them through phenoptix.
Firstly phenoptix doesn't have an opinion on Lily Allen's recent outbursts on filesharing, I on the other hand think that she cunningly advertised in her early days that her work was available on limewire, and nowadays she's against the whole thing along with Darth Mandleson. A bit two faced methinks.
Anyway phenoptix needs to write a blog now.

No comments: